GRENZENLOS TOUR 2003
Gerhard joined Hubert von Goisern's band as guitarist and violinist in 2002 for the Egypt and West Africa tour.
- Violin studies with Prof. Polizoides at Kunstuniversität Graz
- Diploma studies for jazz singing at the same university with Sheila Jordan, Mark Murphy, Andy Bay, Jay Clayton and Marguerite Jeunemann
- Classical voice training in the framework of the jazz singing studies with Francis Luban
- Diploma exam in jazz singing in 1998 for the attainment of a M.A. grade
- Studies for instrumental and singing education at Kunstuniversität Graz
- Diploma exam in 1999 for teaching qualifications
- Numerous international workshops with Barry Harries, Dark Wimbish, Delma Brown, Maria Joao, Clark Terry, Tanja Maria, Teddy Kumpel ...
- Main role as Judas in Jesus Christ Superstar at Kasemattenbühne and Opernhaus Graz in 1987/ 88 at the age of 20
- Numerous band projects such as: Barock, Funk-Furter, Our Feeling Is Music, Regguy's Touch, Big Band Kapfenberg, Big Band St Stefan i. Rosental, various jazz ensembles, Simple Man, GBJ ...
- Band leader in Simple Man (founded in 1993)
- 1994 Austrian tour with Simple Man
- Compositional collaboration with Mark Murphy since 1994
- 1997 Austrian tour with Simple Man - featuring Mark Murphy
- Working as a composer and producer for industry and film music since 1997: Radio jingles for Roth Hause and Tischlerspot; Presentation song Carve the Revolution for Fischer-Ski; video clip for Hauswirtschaftsschulen; industry music for Märklin, LGB, Rheinpark AG ...
- Teaching at music schools: MS. Kapfenberg and MS. St. Stefan i. Rosental
- 1999 CD production with Simple Man
- Guitarist, violinist and singer with Hubert von Goisern from 2002